Community Forum

New account that can't be updated with address and billing information

Highlighted
New Poster

New account that can't be updated with address and billing information

I have arranged for a new account for my mother at an assisted living facility.  They changed her room number.  When I went online to update that I found that I cannot.  Also the billing address came up as the facility, and it needs to be my address.  I provided my home address as the billing address because it is being charged to my credit card, but I can't update the billilng address.  I can't do anything without a pin that I cannot find was provided unless it is with the equipment that was delivered to the facility.  The only option I get online is to have a pin mailed to the facility and that won't help me at all.  It's the wrong room number now anyway.  I need to be able to edit the account online, or I need someone on the phone who can correct the records.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: New account that can't be updated with address and billing information

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: New account that can't be updated with address and billing information

I was able to reach someone on the phone who tells me that they have updated the information but I can't see it even when I reload the page.  I have restricted access online because I don't have a pin.  I don't know where to find the pin.  I am now on hold for someone else for an estimated 20 minutes to try and find out how to get a pin.