mrszuhwiggins's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

New Service

Good evening,
I am trying to understand the process of how to connect service in my apartment in Florida.  I currently have triple play service with Comcast in NJ, but only have cable in the apartment in Florida as that comes through bulk service included with the building.  I need to install internet, but only for a few months.  I've called twice and gotten two different answers, different prices, different procedures, and since there is nothing I can refer to online, I'm at the mercy of calling back AGAIN (after spending a good bit of time already and being hung up on twice - I'm actually waiting for a supervisor to call me back now) to see if someone will confirm one of the two previous conversations.  I really just need pricing and the procedure for installing basic internet.  Is there anyone here that can help me with that?  Need to know pricing - then how do I order?  Can I just walk into a store, order and walk out with my equipment to self -install?  or do I need to order over the phone, then walk into a store and get the equipment to self-install?  What fees are involved?  Are there packages that don't involve a year contract?  Why isn't this info available online??  It's crazy....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi there, @mrszuhwiggins

I want to help you out in regards to setting up internet services at your other address. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here