Community Forum

New Account Setup "75% Complete"?

Highlighted
New Poster

New Account Setup "75% Complete"?

I am a new Xfinity customer, but my account page indicates that I still have not completed setup. ("75% complete") This may be a reference to setting up automatic payments. I attempted to do this, and I see the message that setup was successful, but the main page seems to indicate that it wasn't successful after all. I logged out and tried again later, but it is still saying setup is 75% complete.

Steve

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: New Account Setup "75% Complete"?

They want customers to set up:

1. Automatic Payments
  2. Paperless Billing
  3. Personal Email (a non-Comcast address for log-in and password recovery)
  4. Mobile Number (for log-in and password recovery)

If My Account is saying "75% complete", apparently one of these has not yet been done, or perhaps there's an error in the process that prepares and displays the message.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New Account Setup "75% Complete"?

Hi @Steve19541.

I want to help by looking into your account regarding your account set up. I can pull it up in my system to double-check that everything looks proper. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!