Charm2's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 17th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Need to remove TV from my internet plan

My Xfinity bill has recently increased with no corresponding upgrade to services. The bill was high as it is. I have had TV plus Cable. We hardly use the cable in my family and we do not need the 200 Mbps internet either. I am looking to change my plan so as to get something that is more suited for my family. I have had no luck doing this so far since the plan options in my account do not show me the deal that I am comfortable with. I can no longer afford such high charges and need to change the plan immediately. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, Charm2. Good afternoon! I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your detailed post, that's awesome. I want to help you find a plan that better suits your family. We are here to help! 

To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name, so we can continue from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have the same issue right now. I don't even use our cable box. It's just sitting behind the TV doing absolutely nothing. And it's been that way since I got everything. Everything we watch is completely digital. But there is nothing in the app or online where you can remove TV. With this new increase of charge for so much over an amount of internet a month. I just can't do it. My parents pay half the price I do a month for internet only from a different company. I don't want to change companies but I'm going to if I can't get my price knocked down because I can't afford it and we need our internet because of homeschooling and so forth. I don't understand why I would have to pay so much if I eliminate the cable part of my package. But have no clue of how to go about it.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here