Community Forum

Name on Account

Highlighted
New Poster

Name on Account

Hi, I would like to add my husband's name to our account.  It is causing problems proving residency without his name on the bills and statements.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Name on Account

@ktharris120 wrote:

Hi, I would like to add my husband's name to our account.  It is causing problems proving residency without his name on the bills and statements.

Thanks!

Unfortunately that isn't possible.  Read the explanation here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Name on Account

Also, per the question on your other duplicate post that was removed, if you'd like to change your name to your legal and not nickname, you can fill out this document

https://secure.xfinity.com/anon.comcastonline2/support/help/faqs/account/AccountChangeRequestForm_4-...

and bring it to an Xfinity store, and they can have your name updated. Please bring photo ID and proof of residency. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!