pburks0001's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 18th, 2020 2:00 AM

Closed

My gmail email password got changed last night.

My name is Patrick and this morning when I was checking my emails. I noticed I was locked out of . I had to change the password. I don't remember changing the password last night. In fact I didn't and that's not the only weird thing that's been happening at where I live. I live in Estill Springs, Tn and I live in a trailer court. My ethernet cable that I connect to the modem suddenly quit. It was working fine. I've had to replace that cable twice already. My internet cuts out randomly. I have to use Wi-fi now. I just got the new Microsoft Flight Simulator and it requires a high download speed because it streams the scenery, weather, and flight dynamics in the game. Now I can't use the simulator. I just bought it in August. Comcast is the only half way decent game in town. I've tried satellite internet before and it terrible. I won't ever go back to satellite internet. I have a tech coming in Thursday. I'm about to get tired of this. I've called Comcast and chatted and they cannot solve the problem. I have also have to have a half way decent internet for college because I'm taking online classes. This is about to make me very mad.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @pburks0001! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you running into with your internet connection. We certainly understand how important it is to have a reliable connection these days. I would like to have a look into the signal to see what could be going on with it. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here