Community Forum

Moving

Garyelowe
New Poster

Moving

Can not log into account. Says phone number is for another accouont. Can you give me a phone number I can call to arrange to move my service to a new address for next Friday, January 22, 2021

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Re: Moving

Hello @Garyelowe, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page! We appreciate you being a customer with us and for wanting us to continue being your service provider at your new address. Our deepest apologies for the delay in getting back to you and for the troubles you're experiencing with trying to log into your Xfinity online account. I would like to make sure, were you able to get your services transferred to your new location and successfully hooked up/installed? Also just in case, we can be reached via phone by calling  1 800-266-2278. We're also here to assist and look forward to hearing back from you. 

If you still need any service assistance, can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!