Community Forum

Moving cant contact costumer service frustrated costumer

Bloodbyrd828
New Poster

Moving cant contact costumer service frustrated costumer

I contacted Xfinity on January 14 2021 informed them that I was wanting to take my sevices when moving to our new home on January 21 2021 and said my new address address wasn't recognized amd that they had to come out and run a new cable so we were able to have services gave me a Ticket number 2076412 said it would be 6 to 7 days problem is...... there was never a move date issued there was no ticket issued and NO WIFI SERVICE at our new home our move is being delayed and we are losing business thanks to Xfinity talk to agent(computer)services
ComcastJosephB
Official Employee

Re: Moving cant contact costumer service frustrated costumer

@Bloodbyrd828, I'm very sorry things did not go well trying to move. This is tough to read about because moving is already challenging enough. Please send a private message with your name and service address so we can make sure we get everything resolved with your transfer. If you have never sent us a PM this link can come in handy. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/3ttOYGe

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!