Community Forum

Lousy agent connection

Highlighted
New Poster

Lousy agent connection

I'm having connectivity issues. I asked for an agent to call me at a specified time. It was perfect, right on time I received a call. Got connected to an agent, a very nice person named Ann. But the phone connection was horrible. Supposedly she's located "offshore" and apologized profusely. Then she couldn't her me (I could hear her, maybe not perfectly). I don't blame her, I blame her support.

This is the front lines of Xfinity. You need to figure this stuff out. And I continue to be plagued with connectivity issues.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Lousy agent connection

To update this, I never received a call back from the original agent - how does that happen? So now I've had to call the 800-XFINITY line. The automated assistant forced me to do ANOTHER router reset (which has been reset several times already) before I could get connected to an agent. So 10 minutes later, I had to call back again, asked for an agent (the automated attendant saw that the router was reset) and now have been on hold already 20 minutes.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Lousy agent connection

@GoCal83 Post your specific issue about your connection problems [not phone support problems] in Your Home Network.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!