Community Forum

Lines Down

Jessaleebee
New Poster

Lines Down

My cable lines are detached from my house and laying across the ground from my service to the telephone poles. How can I have this serviced? Can not find a phone number for customer service.
BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Lines Down

If an Employee doesn't reply to you here, call them at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or use the chat link on https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us/.

ComcastGabe
Official Employee

Re: Lines Down

Hi, @Jessaleebee! Thanks for spending your time to reach out to Comcast over our forums page for help with those downed cable lines! We appreciate you greatly for patiently waiting for a response. My team can help! To get started, please click on my handle “ComcastGabe” and send us a private message with your first/last name, address, and best contact phone number. If you wish to call in to speak with one of our phone representatives, please feel free to give us a call at 1800XFINITY. We would love to speak with you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!