Community Forum

I need a new plan

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I need a new plan

I need someone to contact about a new plan since I am unable to see any offers for my account.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I need a new plan

Hello @reila, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and for your interest in getting a new plan. I am sorry to hear you're not seeing any offers for your account on your end, but I can absolutely assist you with reviewing available options. I see you have already sent me a private message and I will respond promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm still waiting! I've sent messages and still no response. It shouldn't take a week to change my plan.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@reila my apologies for the delay, you responded to me during my days off. I have responded to your private message and look forward to hearing back from you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

It was a pleasure working with you, reila. Keep us in mind here on the forums if you need additional support with your account down the road. We are here 7 days a week. Have a good one!