Community Forum

I can not get in touch with an agent

Highlighted
New Poster

I can not get in touch with an agent

I've been calling all morning. I get caught in a loop and eventually get hung up on.

I received a call from someone claiming to be comcast yesterday and I need to follow up on it, but I cannot get in touch with anyone at comcast
Highlighted
Expert

Re: I can not get in touch with an agent

@AdrianM wrote:
I've been calling all morning. I get caught in a loop and eventually get hung up on.

I received a call from someone claiming to be comcast yesterday and I need to follow up on it, but I cannot get in touch with anyone at comcast

Post the issue here, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I can not get in touch with an agent

Hello AdrianM. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with any of your account or service issues. If you would like to discuss details of your account, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!