Community Forum

How to change name on Alarm Certificate?

DebS20
Regular Visitor

How to change name on Alarm Certificate?

The wrong name is on the certificate for my arlarm system.  I called and was transferred to several departments before someone actually knew what I was asking.  But after reassurance it was corrected, I downloaded it and it was still incorrect.

I need a copy for my homeowners insurance.

Again
Expert

Re: How to change name on Alarm Certificate?

@DebS20 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastAmir
Official Employee

Re: How to change name on Alarm Certificate?

Hello DebS20, I'd be happy to assist you with getting your alarm certificate corrected. To get started could you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!