Community Forum

How do i use this forum?

luan0207
Regular Visitor

How do i use this forum?

I dont know how to post replies, or how to send private message, there is nothing on the screen that i can use

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How do i use this forum?

Well you did the important first step of creating a username and making a post. Some threads may be locked so you can’t reply and it’s against forum guidelines to send an unsolicited private message to anybody without being asked to. Good luck
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Getting-Started/Getting-Started-in-the-Xfinity-Help-amp-Support-Forum/...

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: How do i use this forum?

@luan0207 wrote:

I dont know how to post replies, or how to send private message, there is nothing on the screen that i can use

When you're logged in to the Forum and reading a post in a thread, there should be a REPLY button (unless it is LOCKED.  But you have to be logged in.  How are you accessing the Forum?  How are you looking for threads you want to see?  Searching for thread topics brings up some threads that are ARCHIVED and may not be accessed for reading or replying.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)