Community Forum

How do I get a XG1-V4

mmaz16
Regular Visitor

How do I get a XG1-V4

I have been trying to get the 4k box for awhile now but the store never has them and i have been sent the same 1080 box i already have twice.
ComcastStephani
Official Employee

Re: How do I get a XG1-V4

Hi there, @mmaz16! We want to ensure you have the correct equipment. Availability at the store depends on their stock, and the same goes for our warehouse. If an order is placed for a select type of box (X1 DVR, wireless, etc.), the warehouse will mail out the newest version of the box available. This can sometimes cause issues on getting the correct model out if there's none in stock when the order is placed. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for you. I can check the inventory and see what's available for you. Please send a Private Message with your first and last name and your address to begin. Thanks! 

How to send a Private Message: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/sendmessage 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!