Community Forum

Gigabit Pro

Highlighted
New Poster

Gigabit Pro

I would like to understand Gigabit Pro availability and pricing in my zip code, 98112.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Gigabit Pro

Hi dbsea, I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

ComcastAmir,

Not sure how to PM you.  How do I find out if my address supports Gigabit Pro?  It is new construction, and we were planning on Gigabit for when we move in next month - but only 35Mbps up could be a problem for two work at home adults running Zoom meetings and plus my work systems are completely remote over VPN using VMWare Horizon.

Thanks!

Robert

Official Employee

Gigabit pro is symmetrical (same upload as download) you’ll need to click ComcastAmir’s profile and click the “message” button

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!