Community Forum

Fed up with prices and poor service

Busymom22
New Poster

Fed up with prices and poor service

Help me understand why you would go up at a time like this. We are literally try to manage our bills and stay sane. And you increase prices. And top it off you want to charge more wifi data overages, when kids are home for remotely learning. You all just concentrate on the dollar. You show no appreciation for your faithful customer at all. I being a customer for over 25 years and I at seriously believe I be canceling end of month. It's no loyalty at here and it's sad. You call and all yall do is talk about how you can raise bill higher or take away what little you have. What do these kids suppose to do. But of course it's not affecting y'all because you're not paying the price we are. Smh
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Re: Fed up with prices and poor service

Hi Busymom22. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your post. I would like to offer assistance with reviewing your account the options available to help adjust your services to better suit your budget. We appreciate your loyalty and don't want to see you go! To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message" - there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
PattyRN00
New Poster

Re: Fed up with prices and poor service

Good luck trying to cancel. I have been trying for 2 weeks now. 

www.xfinity.com/support/cancel-service is the link I was given to fill out a form. It told me I would be contacted within 2 days and I have not heard a word. And although that form generated a response that my account cancelation request was noted, I just received a new bill - which I will not be paying.