Community Forum

Customer Service - lack of

skimom123
Regular Visitor

Customer Service - lack of

I tried calling your 1-800-XFINITY number and got through the questions and when I keep saying I want to talk to an agent, I dont want a text message or video, it hangs up on me.  I called twice and it hung up on me twice.  Then I went online to try and send an email.  There is no way to do that.  Everything I clicked on kept sending me in circles.  I have never has this much problem talking to an actual person.  I have always people say the worst customer service but I have not had the problem until now.  I have been a customer for MANY years.  How do I get an agent to actually talk to me?

Since I cant talk to an agent, I looked up the location of an ofice near me. It said it was open until 7 pm so after work, I drove over there and the office wasnt even located there anymore. 

I cant believe how horrble this is progressing.

Again
Expert

Re: Customer Service - lack of

@skimom123 wrote:

I tried calling your 1-800-XFINITY number and got through the questions and when I keep saying I want to talk to an agent, I dont want a text message or video, it hangs up on me.  I called twice and it hung up on me twice.  Then I went online to try and send an email.  There is no way to do that.  Everything I clicked on kept sending me in circles.  I have never has this much problem talking to an actual person.  I have always people say the worst customer service but I have not had the problem until now.  I have been a customer for MANY years.  How do I get an agent to actually talk to me?

Since I cant talk to an agent, I looked up the location of an ofice near me. It said it was open until 7 pm so after work, I drove over there and the office wasnt even located there anymore. 

I cant believe how horrble this is progressing.

Post your issue in the appropriate forum, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
skimom123
Regular Visitor

Someone just posted for me to use a different forum to post my problems.  I shouldnt have to post to forum to get to talk to a Comcast agent.  They should answer their phone and not hang up on their customers.  and/or have an email address that we can send an email with our questions/concerns.  Then the problems you create would not be posted in a forum for everyone to see.

inkhog
Frequent Visitor

Comcast only sends emails to notify you of an price increase.  They will not put anything in writing.  I was told this by a customer service agent.