Community Forum

Contract expires soon. Would like to renew contract.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Contract expires soon. Would like to renew contract.

My current contract expires soon. Would like to renew my existing contract at the current rate. Any help would be appreciated.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Contract expires soon. Would like to renew contract.

Greetings, @Cgundree! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that the promotion on your account is about to expire. You certainly have come to the right place. I would like to see what we could do for you. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Contract expires soon. Would like to renew contract.

Thanks for reaching out to me, @Cgundree! I'm glad I was able to find the right package for your budget. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!