stevie9's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 7th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Contract Expiring soon - 0 Internet/TV offers available at my address

My plan expires on the 20th of Oct and I'm looking to see what plans are available to me.

When I login to my account and check for offers it says: "0 Internet and TV offers @

Does this mean Comcast are dropping service in my neighborhood and that I need to look elsewhere?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for reaching out @stevie9,

I can take a look into this for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

4 years ago

Awesome! Glad to hear that! 

If you have any other questions please feel to reach out to us here on the forums. Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer. Take care and have a great day. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for replying to my message.

All is good now! I managed to get hold of a rep by phone and they have renewed my contract at the same price as last year and given me a nice speed boost.

Strangely, as soon as the new contract took affect I was able to see my upgrade/renewal options, so I will be good next year.

Thanks again....

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here