Community Forum

Contract Expiring soon - 0 Internet/TV offers available at my address

Regular Visitor

Contract Expiring soon - 0 Internet/TV offers available at my address

My plan expires on the 20th of Oct and I'm looking to see what plans are available to me.

When I login to my account and check for offers it says: "0 Internet and TV offers @ <My address - which is correct>

Does this mean Comcast are dropping service in my neighborhood and that I need to look elsewhere?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Contract Expiring soon - 0 Internet/TV offers available at my address

Thanks for reaching out @stevie9,

I can take a look into this for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for replying to my message.

All is good now! I managed to get hold of a rep by phone and they have renewed my contract at the same price as last year and given me a nice speed boost.

Strangely, as soon as the new contract took affect I was able to see my upgrade/renewal options, so I will be good next year.

Thanks again....

Highlighted
Official Employee

Awesome! Glad to hear that! 

If you have any other questions please feel to reach out to us here on the forums. Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer. Take care and have a great day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!