Community Forum

Comcast customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast customer service

I have trying to deal with Comcast for the last three months my Internet goes out 3 to 5 sometimes even 10 times a day they tell me to reset my box and there’s nothing they can do? I also gives in the hints that my cable feed and my picture quality also deteriorates during the same time as the outage. All the technicians just tell me to unplug and reset my box and turn it back on they cannot send a technician out at this time and There’s nothing they can do about it. I waited on the phone yesterday for over an hour talking to some guy who has no idea other than following prompts on the computer in front of himself I asked to speak to a supervisor and after waiting for 20 minutes for a supervisor Lynne spelled LYNIE she told me that there’s been outages in the area for the last few months and she was just going to give me a credit but she assured me there would be no other problems. Since that phone call yesterday that took over an hour and a half and previous phone calls past that my Internet and TV are yet out again for the third time today. I don’t know how they became so monopolized in the industry they were not able to find other providers for cable but I don’t know too many restaurants that you would go to and eat rotten food over and over again after having the service. I really don’t understand how Comcast can be in business for this long with this kind of service it makes me understand why their stock prices don’t go anywhere. I just wanted to let everybody know how they have been treating people.
I will be re-posting this on every ad that Comcast has today because I have no Internet so I might as well sit on my phone and do this