TDaph's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Friday, February 12th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

Changing plan

I want to know why if you are changing something in your services plan and the person you are on the phone with changes something YOU DIDN'T want changed a completely different part in fact and you want it put back (example change tv and they also alter internet ) why they think it's ok to charge you more each month for that same service to add it back?????

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @TDaph

I hate to hear about the experience you had with making account changes and that things were done as you requested. I really do appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and I'd be happy to review the account and help get anything corrected for you. Can you please send me a private message with the error, your first/last name, name on the account if different, and the full service address? You can send me a Private Message by clicking my name “ComcastLysaP” then select “Send a Message” in the right side. I look forward to working with you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here