Community Forum

Change Plan Error Message

Fahra1234567
New Poster

Change Plan Error Message

Hello,

I've been trying to change my plan or at least look at the other offers available with this service, but whenever I use a link related to changing my plan, I always end up at the same error page telling me to contact a representative. I would rather not wait on hold for an hour and would like to change my plan online. 

Anyone dealing with similar issues know of any solution to this problem?

pgolo
Regular Visitor

Re: Change Plan Error Message

I wish I knew the answer to this, but I have the same issue and have tried texting and calling multiple times, worked with at least 5 different support reps,  had all sorts of tickets (which get closed with out the problem being fixed) and multiple callbacks. 

If the issue could be solved by simply waiting on line, that would be bad enough. However, it seems like they are unable or unwilling to fix this. Other than offers to 'go over the available plans' which - heck no, that is why I am online- I have had no luck.  

I have had the same issue for years, and it remains unresolved. I called again today, was told that they would submit a tracking ticket, and essentially that was it. 

brad92960
Contributor

It has NEVER worked in all the years I’ve been an xFinity customer. Every year my bill jumps up 30-50 dollars, and I can never fix it myself. I have to listen to some technician sell me more cr_p on another plan that’s closer to my ols rate, and sign another promotional contract for a lower rate than what they’re gouging me for. I think the techs work on commission so they don’t want anyone fixing it themselves.
ComcastAshley
Official Employee Digital Care

Hi @brad92960, Thank you for providing a brief description of your concern. I understand the frustration when it comes to billing. No one likes a higher bill which can put budgeting out of wack. Especially during these times. I would be happy to help and look into your concern. Send me a private message with your full name (and the account holder's name if different from you) and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastAshley," and then click send a message

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!