Community Forum

Cancellation of TV service/Internet only plan options

Highlighted
New Poster

Cancellation of TV service/Internet only plan options

Might you be able to assist me with pricing of internet only plan options?  Currently have a Comcast TV/internet bundled plan, but need to decrease my overall monthly expeditures due to pandemic-related income loss.  Preference is to cancel my current Comcast TV service altogether, but keep internet service.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cancellation of TV service/Internet only plan options

Hello, stephanic751! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I'm glad to see you reached out to us here for help with your service plan. I understand how important it has become to really have the lowest cost and best fitting service plans right now with everything going on in today's world. I would love to work with you to find a more ideal plan for you. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!