Community Forum

Canceled service 4 years ago

New Poster

Canceled service 4 years ago

Cancelled services and paid bill. I am recently moving and wanted to reconnect services I then saw that I had a bill previously and after services was cancelled. It is now in collections and I never received mail, email, or a call. The rep said there is no number but they will eventually contact me. They cannot see my billing information since it’s been so long. How do I get this corrected.
Official Employee

Re: Canceled service 4 years ago

Hello Robingilmer. I can assist with trying to locate the details and information regarding your past bill. Please send me a private message and include your full name and the past service address so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!