Community Forum

Can't find my new address to move

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't find my new address to move

Hi there,

I need to schedule a service move to new home but I can't find the address of my new home in the Xfinity Move system. Please let me know how we can move a service to new home.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can't find my new address to move

@SimonPark wrote:

Hi there,

I need to schedule a service move to new home but I can't find the address of my new home in the Xfinity Move system. Please let me know how we can move a service to new home.

Are you sure Comcast services that area?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, new home is in the Xfinity service area and Xfinity is providing several offers in this area. But somehow, I can't find the address to move in from Xfinity Move

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @SimonPark

Congratulations on your new home! I'd be happy to confirm whether or not your new home is serviceable. Please send me a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!