ubettabelizeit's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 20th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Cabling repair

I just purchased my xfinity service but I have a question regarding cabling to my home. At some point, a coax cable was split and is just hanging on the side of my house. I am certain this is the line for my new service as I had DirecTV for many years and didn't have any issues with it. So the question is, how do we request service on the cabling outside of the home?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Cables on the side of the house is yours to clean up, if that’s what you are looking to do. Techs won’t remove anything off your house.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

No, no. Not looking to clean up, looking to repair. This line comes from the direction of the street where there is a junction box in front of my neighbor's house. I understand that anything on my house is my responsibility, but this is the service cable so it shouldn't be my responsibility to repair. So that's what I'm trying to find out, who to contact to say the line got cut and I need it repaired before my current internet gets cut in September.

Thanks,

Jonathan

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here