rboard's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Monday, October 19th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Cable box in yard broken

We have a cable box in our back yard that is brocken open and exposed cables spilling out of it.  I really want to get someone to come and fix it because we have our kids play back there a lot. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, rboard. Welcome to the community, thanks for posting! Is this a green pedestal box that is in your backyard? It does sound like it and we appreciate you making us aware of this, especially if it's a safety concern. This is definitely something we can help you take care of. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We have a damaged pedestal / post in our yard that needs to be repaired. It does not fit over or cover any exposed wires and is a safety concern and eyesore. Technicians that have come out over the last year have all agreed and have confirmed to place an order to repair and I've been in contact with Comcast support multiple times with no resolution / constant runaround. What do we need to do to fix this? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Yikes! @WTJ3 Thanks for reaching out and using our Forums page for help with this safety concern. We appreciate you greatly for your time and patience while waiting for a response. I am sorry to learn about this experience with contacting us multiple times without a solution. We are the perfect team to help with the damaged pedestal. The last thing we want is for someone to injure themselves. We can help and take ownership of this issue by getting this fixed as quickly as possible. To get started, would you mind sending us a private message with your first/last name and address by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in? Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here