Community Forum

Billing

Saisstacy
New Poster

Billing

My internet service has been disconnected for past due amounts totaling $64.79. I'm on the low income program but since corvid 19 has hit us all so very hard, I like millions of other Americans, have had to rely on our government to help us thru these impossible times, but what do you do when you don't receive either stimulus payment & get stuck waiting months upon months for the unemployment payments that are a dire need in your life! Besides the everyday phone calls you make that only stress & aggrevate you even more, still leaving you to worry about paying bills & keeping your home, worrying about your family's future together, but now with saying that i hope we can all stop long enough to realize the most important thing of all & thank God for every stressful day that our family & ourselves remain healthy & together, avoiding the widely spread deadly virus! So while many of us get stuck with this stress right here......asking for help with extentions on our bills, promising a payment asap!! Just a reminder that the weight we bear, the stress, depression & worry we're going through could definetely be worse, imagine having to plan & pay for a funeral in the midst of all this!!
Sorry Mr./ Mrs, Comcast agent, got a lil off track here!!
I was told if i made a payment arrangement, services would be restored so Ive arranged a payment but services are still off, now when I go check my account it tells me that a payment of $54 something must be paid to restore services, which leaves me confused as well, I have a 10 yr old son who does his schooling at home which is very difficult w/o internet & yes it is impossible to get an agent on the telephone to help so thanks for being here to help us all who have issues and provide us with some answers, weather or not they help!
Any help or info with this matter is greatly appreciated!!
ComcastVianney
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Thank you for taking the time to post, @Saisstacy. I want to start by complimenting you on your strength during these times. I know the virus has brought a lot of changes for most, and we are all doing the best we can. I’m very happy to hear you are all in good health. With that said, I understand there are some questions about the recent promise to pay. I’ll gladly dive into the account and investigate further. Please send me a private message including your name, the name of the account holder (if different,) and Xfinity service address. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastVianney” and click “Send a message.” I will await your reply.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMacey
Official Employee

Re: Billing

@Saisstacy, I've followed up with some options on how you can reach out to us in the future should you need any further help with your Xfinity services or account. Thank you so much for your time and patience with us! If there's anything else we can do to help, I hope we'll hear from you again. Thank you for being a valued and loyal part of the Comcast family, and have a great day!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!