Community Forum

Bill just went up 26$ how do I get a new promotion?

Galactigus
Frequent Visitor

Bill just went up 26$ how do I get a new promotion?

It's shameful that they still do this even when people are struggling due to Covid. Told me to check back after a year because they wouldn't allow me a 2 year contract anymore.
Galactigus
Frequent Visitor

Re: Bill just went up 26$ how do I get a new promotion?

and I keep getting this message when I try to look for new offers ugh! 

Your order deserves a little more attention.

Unfortunately, we're unable to complete your request online, but our knowledgeable representatives are available to help you right now.
mikemey474
Frequent Visitor

This makes me crazy.

I don't want to talk to a rep.  I want to see what packages are available to me and what they cost.  How bleeping hard is that???

I don't want to talk to some offshore rep who can barely comprehend English.  I'm perfectly capable of seeing what is available and making a choice without someone trying to upsell me.

Get with the program Comcast.  Phone customer service is so 1990. 

Nate0708
Frequent Visitor

Use this link <a href="https://www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback/" target="_blank">https://www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback/</a>. Only way to get a hold of a rep. Beware though. I just got my bill reduced back to promotion price and they messed my internet up In the process. Talked to someone who said I needed a service call and something was wrong with my equipment or whatever. Worked fine until I called about my bill. Currently on hold to get it fixed have been for an hour now. They showing I have a personal owned modem for my internet. Have never lol. Only used the one I’ve rented for years now. Xfinity is a joke. Not to mention I asked about stepping down from the preferred package and was told the lower tier would cost the same. Like what? Lmao. Wish there were another provider that reached my area. I’d drop xfinity for good.