Community Forum

statements 2017-2018

SARIGIBSON
New Poster

statements 2017-2018

i need for my records 2016 may and june and sept oct nov and dec. and for all months 2017 and all months 2018 .  I need it for my records please send it to me .

thanks

sari gibson

snow7551
Regular Contributor

Re: statements 2017-2018

You can find all that you need under view billing statements on your account all you need too do is long in too your account online  go too view billing statements then pick out. Wish one you need. All so you  have a printer you can print out the info  that you need  

I think this is the best option right now 

Again
Expert

Re: statements 2017-2018

@snow7551 wrote:

You can find all that you need under view billing statements on your account all you need too do is long in too your account online  go too view billing statements then pick out. Wish one you need. All so you  have a printer you can print out the info  that you need  

I think this is the best option right now 

I don't think statements that far back can be found under My Account.

@SARIGIBSON You most likely will need to call the billing depart and ask them if they can retrieve those statements for you.  Use the number found on your bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!