Community Forum

return me to previous plan

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

return me to previous plan

I don't want my bill increased.  Please return me to previous plan.  Thank you.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: return me to previous plan

It doesnt work that way, the only way your plan will increase without your knowlege is if your initial discounted rate/contract has expired and you are now paying a non promotional rate. 

If your promotional rate is expired than you will have to contact comcast.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

It was a promotional rate.  The new, non-promotional rate is too high.  New plans that are on the site have 1/3 the download speed of what I have.  I want the same speed I have at what I had been paying.  There is noone to contact at Comcast, just a useless robotic chat with canned answers that do not match my question, and this community.  There's also Reddit, Twitter & Messenger but I don't have nor want the latter 2.  I want a human to speak with!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, @yosteve20

I can help by checking into new promotions for you in your area.  

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I followed your instruction to send a private message twice.  Haven't heard back.

What gives?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Is there anyone alive who can help me?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @yosteve20

I'd be happy to step in and assist you with your billing concerns. Can you send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and account number? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!