Community Forum

paperless billing...don't want

flowsoup
New Poster

paperless billing...don't want

I want to receive my bills by mail..I do NOT want paperless billing. Hey, comcast/xfinity...this better not be a problem!!!! Or you'll hear from me again!

Again
Expert

Re: paperless billing...don't want

@flowsoup wrote:

I want to receive my bills by mail..I do NOT want paperless billing. Hey, comcast/xfinity...this better not be a problem!!!! Or you'll hear from me again!

You can change it back beginning February 15th.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
flowsoup
New Poster

Hopefully you'll email me when I have to request my bills by mail Why can't I do this over the phone???

flowsoup
New Poster

Again, I do hope you will remind/email me when I can sign up to continue my bills by mail

Margaret1244
New Poster

No  I cannot even find settings (first instruction.

ComcastAnna
Official Employee

Hi @Margaret1244, thanks for taking the time to reach out over Xfinity Forums. I can understand wanting to have the paper copy of your bill each month. I would be happy to help you turn off Eco-billing. Please follow these easy steps. 

Log in to the app and tap Manage billing preferences (on the My Account Overview screen).

Tap Bill delivery options.

Choose Paper Bill. A pop-up window shows to confirm your decision to switch to Paperless Billing. 

If you still have any questions or concerns, please send me a private message with your full name and service address. To send a message, click my username "ComcastAnna" and select "send message" from the drop down. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
DRS_FortCollins
New Poster

Why was it changed without our permission?

Our time to go in & put it bac to where it was is valuable also.

ComcastAlyssa
Official Employee

Good morning @DRS_FortCollins, your time is valuable to us and our team would be happy to look further into how your billing preferences were changed. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlyssa” and click “Send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.