Community Forum

billing address change

New Poster

billing address change

How can I correct my billing address

Gold Problem Solver

Re: billing address change

Please see You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you. If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at the number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or see If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store check their hours and locations at