Community Forum

bait and switch is a great way to infuriate your customers

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

bait and switch is a great way to infuriate your customers

My "promotion" for internet is ending soon. This happens every year, and it's maddening. The internet is a utility and should be regulated to prevent price gouging. My power, gas and water rates don't randomly explode on me, so why does my internet rate? Can I just keep paying what I'm paying now? Is this really so much to ask for?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: bait and switch is a great way to infuriate your customers

That’s nowhere near bait and switch, your promotion is ending. Nor is it price gouging, you’re moving to a “normal” rate

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: bait and switch is a great way to infuriate your customers

@robguinn wrote:

My "promotion" for internet is ending soon. This happens every year, and it's maddening. The internet is a utility and should be regulated to prevent price gouging. My power, gas and water rates don't randomly explode on me, so why does my internet rate? Can I just keep paying what I'm paying now? Is this really so much to ask for?

Contact your state representatives and members of Congress.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!