Community Forum

Why do you NEVER update my bill?

mahisasur
New Poster

Why do you NEVER update my bill?

For my internet service, I was charged at $54.99 for this August, but very soon changed the plan to $39.99/month, applying from this month.

But the bill on the webpage is still showing $54.99, even after I asked you to updaste the bill correctly two times!!

Did you lie to me and am I going to pay $54.99? Or is it technically difficult to you to update the bill and show the right amount? Otherwise, are you trying to bother me? Why do I have to check this everyday even after getiing confirmed from your agents?

I cannot understand what is happening at all.

Again
Expert

Re: Why do you NEVER update my bill?

@mahisasur wrote:

For my internet service, I was charged at $54.99 for this August, but very soon changed the plan to $39.99/month, applying from this month.

But the bill on the webpage is still showing $54.99, even after I asked you to updaste the bill correctly two times!!

Did you lie to me and am I going to pay $54.99? Or is it technically difficult to you to update the bill and show the right amount? Otherwise, are you trying to bother me? Why do I have to check this everyday even after getiing confirmed from your agents?

I cannot understand what is happening at all.

If you're looking at your billing statement that isn't going to update until a new statement comes out.  You need to be looking at your plan, which should update within a few days or so.  Also, on your bill, depending on where you were at in the billing cycle, your bill may show a proration, which means it might be a bit higher than what you're expecting, but should be okay on the bill after that.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!