Community Forum

Why Does my internet Bill Increase Every Year!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Why Does my internet Bill Increase Every Year!!

Every Year without fail my internet bill is increased by over $20.00! Not only does nothing change to my service, but i dont even have cable! I am only paying for internet, why is it that exsisting customers for 5 years + and there is NO PROMOTION for customer loyalty!????

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why Does my internet Bill Increase Every Year!!

Hello Fbwhite.  Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory discount period offer expires, the price does automatically change to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!