Community Forum

When Does $10 Off for Ecobill/Auto Payments Kick In?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

When Does $10 Off for Ecobill/Auto Payments Kick In?

I just changed our plan today due to the previous contract expiring.  The plan emailed to me a little while ago doesn't include the $10 off each month for ecobill and automatic payments as the agent promised to me online.  Is this something I need to call about or does it take a few days for it to "kick in"?  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: When Does $10 Off for Ecobill/Auto Payments Kick In?

Hello, FirecrackerGirl! What a good question. The $10 discount will be automatically applied to your account by our billing system within 45 days of enrolling in both auto-pay and paperless billing. 

You Can use the My Account app to view your bills in detail to see when that discount gets applied. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: When Does $10 Off for Ecobill/Auto Payments Kick In?

Comcast Tambrey,

That 45 days delay in deducting the $10 off our bill was never ever mentioned when we did this "deal."  The representative's said that our bill would immediately be lower after we signed up for the ecobill and automatic billing.  This is really frustrating because we are retired and on a fixed income and even that 45 day wait is ridiculous because Comcast wants their money up front immediately.  So for the next month and a half we have to pay full price anyway?!  Do we get any money back for that or just lose the $10 or $20 up front?  Someone needs to tell representatives to tell ALL the truth and not cover this fact up.  I wish now we had gone without this so-called deal and just investigated AT&T more.