Community Forum

Service Disconnected with $0 balance?

Highlighted
New Poster

Service Disconnected with $0 balance?

Tonight, my service was randomly disconnected. I have no outstanding balance, and actually have been using autopay. This is the message on my account screen:

"Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

Your unpaid account balance is $0.00. You can make a payment to bring your account up to date."

<Edited for guideline violation> does that mean? @Comcast_Support 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Service Disconnected with $0 balance?

Abbreviated profanity

PH left

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Service Disconnected with $0 balance?

Hi @Jhock

We appreciate you for sharing your billing concerns here on the Xfinity Forum. That is really strange. I want to help clear this up to ensure your services are restored and confirm your billing is correct. Can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!