Community Forum

Prices way too high!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Prices way too high!

I ran out of my contract and the prices have gone way too high.  The online assistant was no help and when they sent me to retention chat I got this: "Thank you for your interest in chat. We are currently not accepting chat at this time. Please try again later." Terrible customer service when I told them I am looking at other ways to watch TV. Bad.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Prices way too high!

Can someone from Xfinity please send me a PM, I am about to pull the trigger on Hulu with live tv.

Highlighted
New Poster

you are so right!!!  <Edited>. I started with $50 plan, they started taking channels away first, Then a wham of an increase that left me unable to breath. Customer service is terrible. Can't understand a word they say.        three months I had called trying to lower my bill and after weekly calling talked to 10 customer service reps, I would be put on hold for over a hour at times. I ended up with the same package $114, 10 channels, baseic internet. What? Why? <Edited>. I found 6 my deals that were lower and refused to let me get the plan even though it's right there showing it. There has to be someone that can help with this.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Greetings, @Ed440! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that your promotional price has expired. I would like to see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!