Community Forum

Monthly bill

marietrott
New Poster

Monthly bill

MY question is that It shows on here that I need to pay my monthly bill by February 8th. I put my check in the mail on January 26th and I have also checked with my bank to see if the check has come through which it has not.  Could you please check your records to see if it has arrived. I have always paid my bills on time and this concerns me.  Last month I did not get my electric bill and after checking I found out the post office has set aside batches of mail and it was not delivered.  So please let me know what I need to do.

Again
Expert

Re: Monthly bill

@marietrott wrote:

MY question is that It shows on here that I need to pay my monthly bill by February 8th. I put my check in the mail on January 26th and I have also checked with my bank to see if the check has come through which it has not.  Could you please check your records to see if it has arrived. I have always paid my bills on time and this concerns me.  Last month I did not get my electric bill and after checking I found out the post office has set aside batches of mail and it was not delivered.  So please let me know what I need to do.

Again_0-1612398729020.png

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!