Community Forum

Increase in bill

Apen
Regular Visitor

Increase in bill

Promotion expired. Bill increased $25 a month. Long time customer. Senior citizen. On fixed income. Can’t downgrade anymore. Will have to look at other options if nothing else available.
ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

Re: Increase in bill

Hello, @Apen! Thank you for reaching out to us here on Xfinity Forums. I would be happy to see what we can do to help with your monthly rate. 

Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Apen
Regular Visitor

Did not get the answer I wanted to my question. Wanted to reduce bill. No help for that. Looking at other options.
ComcastEva
Official Employee

We appreciate you taking the time and allowing us to review your account. Although, the options did not meet your needs this time they do change from time to time and we would be more than happy to check again in the near future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!