Community Forum

I need to update my contract and I prefer doing it via PM

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I need to update my contract and I prefer doing it via PM

Can one of the Comcast Customer Service Reps please PM me to update my contract?  It ended in August and Comcast raised my monthly rate by $30.  I have to reiterate what others have said this year; due to the pandemic, our household has been struggling with money issues.  Please PM me so I can discuss rates for a new contract.  I may have to cancel the cable and xfinity home portion if I cannot reduce my rate.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: I need to update my contract and I prefer doing it via PM

I am following up on my request from 11/22.  Can one of the Comcast Employees please PM me to discuss my contract?  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I need to update my contract and I prefer doing it via PM

Good morning, tom_sarat. We appreciate visiting us and posting here within the community. We're happy to have you! We understand being on a budget, especially during these uncertain times. We are here to help. We can review and discuss what options we have for new promotions at this time, in order to find one that best fits your needs. Please send me a PM with your first and last name and we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I look forward to hearing from you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!