Community Forum

I Can't Get in Touch with an Agent ANYWHERE

Sarahohlson
New Poster

I Can't Get in Touch with an Agent ANYWHERE

I can't get in touch with an Xfinity agent *anywhere.* 

I've tried phone, text bot, facebook messenger even saying it's not about billing and still no luck. My bill has been upped 30% with no explanation. I need to talk to someone ASAP.

Have any of you figured out how to get in contact with an agent? It's *IMPOSSIBLE* I don't even see the button to send an employee a message. @ComcastChe can you help? 

Thanks,
Sarah

Again
Expert

Re: I Can't Get in Touch with an Agent ANYWHERE

@Sarahohlson wrote:

I can't get in touch with an Xfinity agent *anywhere.* 

I've tried phone, text bot, facebook messenger even saying it's not about billing and still no luck. My bill has been upped 30% with no explanation. I need to talk to someone ASAP.

Have any of you figured out how to get in contact with an agent? It's *IMPOSSIBLE* I don't even see the button to send an employee a message. @ComcastChe can you help? 

Thanks,
Sarah

Notices of increases are usually found in your billing statement at least a month before it takes effect.  It sounds as though a promotion you were on has expired.  Take your current statement and compare it to past statements [and read the entire statement] to see why there is an increase.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!