Community Forum

How do I stop Xfinity from spam calling me

New Poster

How do I stop Xfinity from spam calling me

I left Xfinity years ago when I moved.  My old roommate lost the xfinity equipment while he moved out.  I looked at the xfinity bill when they called me a while back and paid for the missing equipment.  I still get calls from them saying to return the equipment.  I already paid the bill.  Anybody have suggestions on how to have them stop calling before a make a BBB complaint? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: How do I stop Xfinity from spam calling me

@Mattwatts917 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How do I stop Xfinity from spam calling me

Greetings, @Mattwatts917! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that you are getting these calls. I know how frustrating it can be to get calls about something you have already taken care of. I would like to look further into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!