Community Forum

How can i get credit since power outrage?

Hanh2
Regular Visitor

How can i get credit since power outrage?

My home had power outrage for one day and i see people apply for $15 or $30 credit. How can i do it? When i tried to apply for it they said my account is not eligible. But i did not get a chance to use internet for whole day.
DaniG20
New Poster

Re: How can i get credit since power outrage?

The same happened to me. I’m on the phone with customer service to address it.
ComcastAlyssa
Official Employee

Hi @Hanh2! Thank you for reaching out and our team will be happy to look into applying a credit to your account for any interruption you may have experienced. We always want to do our best to make things right for our valuable customers! Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlyssa” and click “Send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastDena
Official Employee

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. You can reach out to the Digital Care Team at any time as we are here 24/7 for your convenience! We are a digital team dedicated to assisting customers with all aspects of their account needs from troubleshooting together to billing inquiries and more! Please have a safe and healthy week!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!