Community Forum

HOW ON EARTH do you change the billing address?

sakul
Regular Visitor

HOW ON EARTH do you change the billing address?

I've only called 6 times and still do not have an answer on how to change a billing address. You cannot do it through online account and edit. HOW??? Please??  

Again
Expert

Re: HOW ON EARTH do you change the billing address?

@sakul wrote:

I've only called 6 times and still do not have an answer on how to change a billing address. You cannot do it through online account and edit. HOW??? Please??  

It's not something you can do yourself.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMartin
Official Employee

Re: HOW ON EARTH do you change the billing address?

Hi there, @sakul

Thank you for taking the time to reach out over our Community forums. I would love to help you out in regards to your billing address change. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!