Community Forum

Data charges during online school??

Highlighted
New Poster

Data charges during online school??

I just receieved my 100% data usage notice and now will be charged.  What the heck XFinity??  You are extorting money from families who's kids are required to be online all day for school!  I've never hit the overage limit until now.  Now my $217 bill will likely be $317!  This is so wrong!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Data charges during online school??

@jeffoberlander wrote:

I just receieved my 100% data usage notice and now will be charged.  What the heck XFinity??  You are extorting money from families who's kids are required to be online all day for school!  I've never hit the overage limit until now.  Now my $217 bill will likely be $317!  This is so wrong!

You should sign up for Unlimited Data.  It might cost a bit more a month, but it's better than the exorbitant charges for going over the limit.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Data charges during online school??

I’m having the same issue. Being a only mother, in the essentials plan, I can’t afford internet or pay for unlimited