Community Forum

Customer Owned Equipment Credit

amatot
Frequent Visitor

Customer Owned Equipment Credit

My December 2020 bill detailed the 2021 fees and credits schedule.  For Tivo owners with no digital box or X1 hardware, this credit has increased from $5 to $7.50 for the new year.  I was promised this credit would be applied as usual upon my service upgrade, going forward, by the Executive Team member Henry back in December.  Looking at my new generated bill notification, the credit is not applied.  The Executive Care member is now missing in action.

ComcastChe
Official Employee

Re: Customer Owned Equipment Credit

Hi @amatot! Thanks for following up here on the Xfinity Forum to get help with the credit you were promised. We can help if you have not yet been able to get a hold of my peer in the Executive Care Department. Please send me a private message with your full name (and the account holder's name if different from you) and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!